2021 Black Friday Special: PA Real Estate Salesperson 75-Hour Pre-Licensing Program
Our 75-Hour Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Licensing Program is delivered using our exclusive “Boutique Approach to Real Estate Education”. This accommodating interactive ALL VIRTUAL format offers the convenience of online learning with the comforts of in-person instruction.
Optional LIVE Lectures
VIRTUAL instructor-facilitated lectures are held on Tuesday nights at 8 pm, attendance is optional, but highly recommended. Q&A from 7:30-8:00 pm on any "National" Real Estate content.
Dual Accreditations: PA Real Estate Commission & ARELLO
180-days of access (with an option to renew for 30 or 90 days)
Unlimited Final Exam Attempts!!
- 30-Hour ONLINE Real Estate Fundamentals (approval #CR009497)
- 45-Hour ONLINE Real Estate Practice (approval #CR009496)
Physical 700+ page Textbook
- Modern Real Estate Practice in PA Textbook (this is a softcover physical textbook)
- Includes Expedited Shipping & usually arrives within two business days
- E-books are available but not recommended
PSI Exam Prep
- Real Estate Math Video Library
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Exam Prep OnDemand Course
- Complete Pennsylvania Real Estate Drill and Practice Question-Bank
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- The program kicks off with a virtual on-boarding session. During this time, you will be introduced to the textbook, online portal, and the learning activities.
Virtual Office Hours
- As you progress through the courses, you may connect with our instructors regularly.
Stay on Track
- If you are someone who needs help staying on task, simply provide us with your schedule and we will generate a personalized “Study Plan” tailored to your availability. Knowing that you are learning at a comfortable pace while on track to meet your completion date offers a reassuring feeling that allows you to fully enjoy the work-life balance that comes with this exclusive training program. This is an optional complementary service.
After you place your order...
You will receive two emails from us within 24 hours of enrolling.
The first email includes your username. The first time you login, you should click on the "I forgot my password" heading to create a new password.
The second email includes your course access instructions. Remember to schedule an onboarding session once your textbook arrives.