- Real Estate Salesperson
- Live Interactive Lectures
Live Interactive Lectures
Enjoy 180-days of access to the weekly LIVE interactive lectures which are team-taught by two competent real estate professionals with years of industry experience.
There are nine total units comprised of the following "National" topics:
- Water Rights, Real Property, Personal Property, and Building Codes
- Governmental Rights, Freehold and Leasehold Estates, and Encumbrances
- Forms of Ownership, Deeds, Probate, Adverse Possession and Prescriptive Easements
- Recording, Marketable Title, Environmental Issues, and Prorations
- Contract Review
- Appraisal Review
- Mortgage/Deed of Trust Terms and Types of Loans—Conventional
- FHA/VA Loans, Fair Housing, and Capital Gains
- Brokerage Relationships, Agency, and Disclosure
Students experience an engaging live lecture and are able to ask questions on any National Real Estate Content topic.
Sessions are held on Tuesdays from 8:00-9:00 pm ET with a 30-minute review session prior to each class (7:30-8:00 pm EST)
COURSE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: You will receive two emails from us within 24 hours of enrolling.
The first email includes your username (the first time you login click on the "I forgot my password" heading to create a new password) and the second is an email with course access instructions.
The second email will arrive with your course access instructions.
It is advisable to schedule an on-boarding call to get acquainted with the course tools.