75-Hour PA Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Licensing Program
NOTE: You will receive two emails from us within 24 hours of enrolling.
The first email includes your username (the first time you login click on the "I forgot my password" heading to create a new password).
The second email will include your course access instructions.
It is advisable to schedule an on-boarding call (once your textbook arrives) to get acquainted with the course tools.
Our Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Licensing Program is delivered using our exclusive “Boutique Approach to Real Estate Education”. This accommodating interactive ALL VIRTUAL format offers the convenience of online learning with the comforts of in-person instruction. Our Lead Instructor is a REALTOR® as well as a licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, with nearly 30 years of Real Estate Industry Experience!
The program kicks off with a virtual on-boarding session. During this time, you will be oriented to the course learning materials.
Virtual Office Hours:
Connect with your instructor during Virtual Office Hours to get help with coursework.
Stay on Track:
If you are someone who needs help staying on task, simply provide us with your schedule and we will generate a personalized “Study Plan” tailored to your availability. Knowing that you are learning at a comfortable pace while on track to meet your completion date offers a reassuring feeling that allows you to fully enjoy the work-life balance that comes with this exclusive training program. This is an optional complementary service.
Included in the Tuition:
- Course #1: 30-Hour ONLINE Real Estate Fundamentals (approval #CR009497)
- Course #2: 45-Hour ONLINE Real Estate Practice (approval #CR009496)
- Each course comes with 180-days of access (per course) and Unlimited Final Exam Attempts! You are given access to one course at a time in order to maximize your time to complete each course.
- Pearson Vue Exam Prep (simulated exam,learning materials, & personalized support)
- Textbook: Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania (14th Edition)